Commercial HVAC/R Service Technician $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Tonna Mechanical, Inc. Rochester, Minnesota
$4,000 SIGN ON BONUS/$2,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Tonna is proud to be family owned and operated for over 40 years. We are GROWING! We are currently looking for HVAC & Refrigeration Service technicians.
Essential job duties of the HVAC/R Service Technician:
- Installs, services, and repairs refrigeration and HVAC equipment and systems.
- Diagnoses problems and/or failures in refrigeration and HVAC systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and replacement needs.
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance as needed and/or assigned for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of refrigeration and HVAC systems.
- Experience in repairing and maintaining supermarket rack systems, walk-in/reach-in freezers and coolers, refrigerated serving lines, ice machines.
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments or repairs to energy management and building automation systems, including sensors, field cabinets, control consoles and other HVAC and Refrigeration system components.
- Installation of temperature control, building automation and energy management systems. This will involve pulling wire and terminating to devices, running some conduit, mounting field panels and energy management components, and assisting with system start-up.
- Installation of Refrigeration piping utilizing latest torchless technology
- Champions mission, values, and business strategies of Tonna Mechanical, Inc.
Minimum requirements of the HVAC/R Service Technician:
- 2 year Degree or diploma in HVAC/R (or degree in process/equivalent experience)
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- EPA certification for handling refrigerant
- PLT license (or registered unlicensed PLT considered)
- DOT health card
- Valid Drivers License
- Mechanical ability and excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision
- After hours/on-call service availability
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proficient in use of computer programs and technology related to the position
Benefits of the HVAC/R Service Technician:
- Competitive Salary Up to $40/hr. (based on qualifications)
- $5,000 Signing Bonus, $2,000 Referral Bonus
- Premium pay for after hours calls and on call rotation
- Health Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Year End Profit Sharing Bonus Program
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Paid Uniforms
- Company Vehicle
- Company I-pad and cell phone, Mobile Dispatching Software
- Focus on continued education and development
- Relocation expenses to be considered