Looking for an Experienced Plumbing Service Technician to join the Team at Tonna Mechanical in Rochester, MN!
*$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS/$2,000 REFERRAL BONUS*
Tonna is proud to be family owned and operated for over 40 years. We are GROWING! We are currently looking for Plumbing Service technicians.
We are looking for exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential plumbing repair and installation.
As a plumbing technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair plumbing issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Complete plumbing, water treatment, and other related in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Competitive Salary Up to $40/hr.
- $5,000 Signing Bonus, $2,000 Referral Bonus
- Premium pay for after-hours calls and on-call rotation
- Health Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Year-End Profit Sharing Bonus Program
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Paid Uniforms
- Company Vehicle
- Company I-pad and cell phone, Mobile Dispatching Software
- Focus on continued education and development
- Relocation expenses to be considered
- Licensed with knowledge of local plumbing codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing, and repair.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about Tonna and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.