Residential HVAC/R Service Technician $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Tonna Mechanical, Inc. Rochester, Minnesota
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS/$2,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Tonna is proud to be family owned and operated for over 40 years. We are GROWING! We are currently looking for Residential HVAC Service technicians.
We are looking for exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential HVAC repair and installation.
As a HVAC technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair HVAC issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
• Complete knowledge of HVAC and other related in-home, service calls.
• Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
• Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
• Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
• Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
• Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
• Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
• Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
• Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
• Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Minimum requirements of the HVAC/R Service Technician:
• 2 year Degree or diploma in HVAC/R (or degree in process/equivalent experience)
• EPA certification for handling refrigerant
• DOT health card
• Valid Drivers License
• Mechanical ability and excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and without direct supervision
• After hours/on-call service availability
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Proficient in use of computer programs and technology related to the position
Benefits of the Residential HVAC Service Technician:
• Competitive Salary
• $5,000 Signing Bonus, $2,000 Referral Bonus
• Premium pay for after hours calls and on call rotation
• Health Insurance
• 401K with company match
• Year End Profit Sharing Bonus Program
• Vacation & Holiday Pay
• Paid Uniforms
• Company Vehicle
• Company I-pad and cell phone, Mobile Dispatching Software
• Focus on continued education and development
• Relocation expenses to be considered