Our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy
We are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously as well as our duty to service our customers. Our number 1 priority is the health of you and your family. We are open and here to serve you.
We have added new protocols to keep everyone healthy and safe.
We are committed to continue this by monitoring guidelines issued by the CDC, EPA and other governing agencies dedicated to protecting our health, and abiding by the protective measures set forth for the general public.
These measures include:
- We will ensure any of our team members not feeling will remain at home
- We will wear gloves and boot covers
- We will wear masks by request or in situations where OSHA deems necessary to fulfill tasks (current shortages make this difficult to use in all cases)
- We will wipe down all surfaces we come in contact with in your home including our tools, door handles and steering wheels on trucks
- We will refrain from hand shaking
- We will practice regular hand washing and use hand sanitizer
- We will use contactless invoice approval and payment submission
- We will maintain a safe distance from anyone in your home
- We are minimizing meetings and staggering shifts.