Six Reasons to Break Up With Your Heating System
Ahh, February—the month of love. For the lucky few, February can be all hearts and roses. Bear in mind, though, that for those in failing relationships the choice to say goodbye can be tough. The same can be said for the bond with your heating unit. Sometimes it’s easier to just “stick with something” than to do the right thing and say goodbye when it’s just not working for you.
If your heating system isn’t giving you the warm fuzzies like it should, it could be time to re-evaluate your situation. After all, poorly working heating systems in Mantorville, MN, and beyond during the harsh winter months are not a cross you want to bear.
Here are six sure-fire signs it may be time to break up with your heating system and replace it with something new:
- You haven’t been listening. It bears repeating: If the strange noises, extra monthly expense and cold shoulder haven’t knocked you for a loop, you probably haven’t been paying attention. But don’t be too hard on yourself. You probably ignored the signs because you didn’t want to deal with the fallout. Fortunately, we have the solution. Call Tonna for a replacement that will make you fall in love with your heater all over again!
- You don’t feel the heat like before. You deserve to feel the love once more. It’s time for that “just right” feeling again and you can get that with a heating replacement.
- You’re spending too much. You realize you’re putting more money into your monthly heating budget than you can afford. You can barely make ends meet. It’s time for a more efficient system.
- Your system has become unreliable. Over the years, your system has been letting you down. If it hasn’t been meeting your needs and you’ve fixed things repeatedly, it is time to move on. Don’t just grin and bear it. Let Tonna warm your heart this Valentine’s Day.
- It’s not what you really want. You’ve thought about it. And now you realize your heart just isn’t in it anymore. The love you once had for your former toasty, warm heating unit is gone. Time to change it up and find something that suits your needs better. Perhaps a gas or oil burner is a better match than a furnace.
- There have been too many breakdowns. Hindsight is 20/20. When you look back over the last few years, you realize you’ve had more than your fair share of service repair calls. Don’t bear the burden of another winter filled with annoying repair calls. Let Tonna help today! We can provide premier heating replacement in Rochester, MN, install reliable heating systems in Mantorville, MN, and reduce those nagging repair issues!
Feel the Love Again this Valentine’s Day
The saying “cold hands warm heart” doesn’t have to hold true. Not if you treat yourself this winter to a new heating replacement system! Regain those warm hands and feel the love all season long by calling the heating experts at Tonna Mechanical in Rochester, MN. Our professionals can assist you with choosing the best heating solution for your needs. From traditional heating systems such as gas, oil and furnace to more modern answers including geothermal, mini-split and hybrid systems, Tonna will guide you toward the right choice. We’ll help you fall in love all over again with a cozy new heating system!
Finally, we know investing in a new heating system isn’t always cheap. Tonna understands your monthly budget can be tight. For this reason, we proudly offer financing options to assist in the purchase of a new system. Think of it as our giant bear hug to you during this season of love.
Call Tonna today at 507.216.4610 for all you heating, cooling, plumbing and water treatment needs.