Top 5 Reasons to Replace Your Aging Cooling System
It’s tempting to avoid replacing your trusty cooling system until it breaks down for good. However, if your HVAC equipment is aging and comfort is suffering, now may be the best time to install a new, high-efficiency HVAC unit. Partnering with Carrier to provide Carrier Cool Cash rebates throughout June, Tonna indoor comfort specialists help you select the cooling system that will deliver budget-friendly comfort and monthly utility savings.
Why should you replace your cooling system? Here are a few of the best reasons:
- It’s more than a decade old. There’s no question. Newer systems perform better and use less energy. If your old system is beginning to nickel-and-dime you with repairs, it’s probably not worth sinking cash into it.
- Manufacturers and utility companies are offering incentives. Depending upon your location and the time of year, you may be eligible for manufacturer equipment rebates and utility company rebates. Currently, Tonna is partnering with Carrier to offer the CARRIER COOL CASH program, which saves you up to $2690 in rebates and credits! Ask a Tonna specialist for details, or call 507-216-4610 to schedule a free consultation.
- Interest rates are low. There are still some very competitive interest rates out there, but financing rates are forecast to increase during the remainder of 2014. Thanks to Tonna Mechanical’s relationship with Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, you can take advantage of a wide range of flexible financing options to purchase your new Carrier system.
- You’ve outgrown your current system. Over time, many SE Minnesota homeowners choose to renovate their homes or build room additions. Often, the old AC unit isn’t large enough to perform well in the new space.
- Your home is becoming muggy. One of the ways your cooling system keeps you comfortable is by reducing humidity. If your home is feeling more like a jungle lately, it may mean that your system is no longer able to perform properly.
At Tonna Mechanical, we never try to sell you what you don’t need. Instead, we troubleshoot and diagnose, consider your budget, and recommend repair or replacement based upon your finances and your home comfort objectives. To schedule a free system consultation today, call 507-216-4610 or connect with us online!
- May 5, 2014
- By Patrick Murphy