A Year’s Worth of Homeowner Help
Educating our customers is a big part of being committed to the community. We want you to get the very best value out of your home comfort system. That’s why each month we make a point to post tips, tricks, hacks and helpful insights to make your house a home.
Throughout the year we’ve made a point to highlight some great insights through blog articles. In case you missed any along the way, here are our industry insights for 2014:
Tips & Tricks for a Comfortable Home
- Improve Indoor Air Quality: http://bit.ly/1yieIDQ
- Control Comfort with a Smart Thermostat: http://bit.ly/1poFpFi
- Spring Cleaning & Plumbing: http://bit.ly/1zvRJ6Q
- 5 Simple Summer Energy Saving Tips: http://bit.ly/1uIQ2yy
- Top 5 Reasons to Replace Your Aging Cooling System: http://bit.ly/1HGqiNF
- Clean Water for Healthy Living: http://bit.ly/12168Nd
- A/C Maintenance for Every Season: http://bit.ly/15AkTsD
- Water Filtration 101: http://bit.ly/1poFOHZ
- Geothermal Heating 101: http://bit.ly/1yifnFu
- What Does it Mean to be NATE-Certified? http://bit.ly/1BCjn1Y
- Comprehensive Heating Services: http://bit.ly/1DUpUGA
We are always trying to deliver the best service possible to customers, and that starts with you. If there are any issues, questions, or unanswered areas of interest about your home system, let us know! Speak with one of our technicians or give us a call today. We’ll be sure to help!
What Types of Heating Services Do We Offer?
When the system goes down, you know whom to call. At Tonna, we pride ourselves on having a wide range of service options for our Rochester, MN customers. They include:
- Furnace Installation, Maintenance & Repair
- Heat Pump Installation, Maintenance & Repair
- Hybrid System Installation, Maintenance & Repair
- Thermostat & Zone Heating Installation, Maintenance & Repair
- Gas Boiler Installation, Maintenance & Repair
- Oil Boiler Installation, Maintenance & Repair
- Geothermal Installation, Maintenance & Repair
Rochester Best Heating Repair Service
At Tonna Mechanical, we’re built to answer every call, plan, project, and emergency related to your HVAC system. We our committed to ensuring that our customers are able to enjoy the holidays, and not have to worry about what to do in the event of an unexpected system breakdown. Whether it’s a last minute call or one of our routine system check-ups, you can rest assured that you will receive the same attention to detail.
What makes us better than the competition? Simply put, it’s a commitment to higher standards of service. We combine superior industry expertise with courteous customer service to create our own winning mix. Is the reason our service has become a staple of the Rochester, MN area.
- December 12, 2014
- By Patrick Murphy