Then It’s Time to Soften Up!
In today’s modern world, there are many kinds of water—bottled water, tap water, spring water, filtered water, sparkling water, flavored water, soft water— and even hard water. Who knew the options would be so plentiful? Although, truth be told, not all these “options” are favorable. Especially when it comes to hard water. Unfortunately, homeowners in Rochester, MN, are no strangers to hard water and often suffer from its effects. When your home has hard water, you and your family can experience some or all of the following:
- Filmy or residue-like feel on your hands after washing
- Dull or lifeless hair
- Water stains on appliances
- Dry, itchy skin
- Bitter, metallic tasting water
- … And more
The good news is there are ways to upgrade that water so it’ll be soft and smooth in no time!
Say Goodbye to Hard Water!
It seems odd that something as pure as water could be considered “hard.” But it’s true, especially in the Minnesota region. Water is considered hard when it has a high mineral count, including harsh ones such as calcium, iron and magnesium. And while these elements aren’t always bad for you, in excess they can have an effect on everything from the smell of your water to the feel of your laundry. For this reason, many people invest in water softeners to ease the harshness of their H2O. At Tonna Mechanical, we think this is a great idea and one we highly recommend. We have years of experience with installation and water softener repair in Kasson, MN, and beyond. We have found that our customers benefit greatly after installing water softeners.
For starters, water softeners provide a variety of benefits, including:
- More shine. Eliminate hard water stains with a water softener. Softer water promotes cleaner and shinier silverware, glassware, mirrors and plumbing fixtures.
- Softer you. Your skin and hair will become softer, cleaner and smoother.
- Better lather. Gain a richer lather from your soap and shampoo with softer water.
- Softer, brighter clothing. This is a big one. You’ll notice your whites stay whiter, your colors stay brighter and your clothes will feel softer.
- Longer appliance life. Coffee makers, dishwashers, water heaters, washers and other appliances that use H2O will last longer with softer water.
- More energy savings. Put more money in your pocket and lower your monthly energy bill.
Making the Switch
If your home is plagued by the impurities of hard water and you’re considering upgrading your home to include a brand new water softener, call Tonna Mechanical. We are more than happy to schedule an appointment with you to perform free on-site water testing. Our professionals will analyze and diagnose your water and prescribe a personalized treatment plan. We can even recommend the best type of water softener for your needs. From plumbing and water treatment to heating repairs and air conditioner replacement in Rochester, MN and beyond, Tonna Mechanical can expertly handle all of your water treatment and HVAC needs. Call us anytime at 507.216.4610.